Gene Therapies of Cancer
General Guidance for Gene Therapies of Cancer
Gene therapy of cancer is defined as leading the cancer cells to apoptosis by means of manipulating the cancer inhibitory gene and introducing cancer inhibitory proteins.
The therapy can be started immediately without his or her own blood culture specimens.
The most cancer cells lack the cancer inhibitory gene or its normal function is weakened.
The gene therapy of cancer is based on stopping the growth of the cancer cells and leading to their apoptosis by introducing the cancer inhibitory gene and cancer inhibitory proteins.
Reason why cancer develops
Our Gene Therapies of Cancer
The characteristics of this therapy is inducing the cancer cells to genetic recombination by applying p53,PTEM, p16, CDC6shRNA and TRAIL to the cancer gene through a vector, lentiviral vector, which has a high rate of reproduction.
The cancer inhibitory proteins work effectively by being introduced to the patients by intravenous drip or subcutaneous injection, depending on the patient’s condition.
The gene therapy of cancer works most effectively by a combination of the three conventional treatments, surgery, x-ray and chemotherapy.
This integrative and preventive medical clinic, iPMC, gives the patients the most effective treatments of cancer by applying a combination of conventional ways (surgery, x-ray methods, chemotherapy), immunotherapy and gene therapy with joint operations among cooperative institutes.
Characteristics of gene therapy against cancer (GTC)
- There are no or minimal side effects in this therapy, since the GTC works only against the cancer cells with preserving normal cell functions.
- The GTC provides a wide therapeutic and preventive strategy against cancer, since the GTC affects directly the cancer cells at any stage of cancer developments, micro metastasis, and prevents cancer recurrence and even terminate cancer developments.
- The GTC shows the synergistic effect when combined with x-ray and chemotherapy.
- The GTC has also a definite effect even against the cancer cells becoming resistant to the drugs.
- The GTC works effectively against the oncogene in any kind of cancer cells. The oncogene could be generated in every tissue or organ of the body and deeply connected with loss of normal features of gene such as antigrowth signals or apoptosis.
- The GTC is conducted by venous drip without side effects or pain during its procedures in any difficult condition of the patients.
- The GTC has a synergistic effect when combined with conventional therapies (surgery, x-ray, chemotherapies).
- The GTC has been shown to be effective even against cancer stem cells becoming resistant to stress.
- The GTC has a prolonged effect against the cancer cells.
- The GTC has no disturbing influence on other cancer treatments, since it works only with the antitumor signals and RNA interference.
Prevention of cancer development in healthy person
- The preventive drip (PD) treatment can be provided by administration of the gene treatment proteins even in otherwise healthy persons.
- By checking the oncogene (gene analysis) at the same time, the care giver can see the needs for the PD in healthy persons and the postsurgical state in cancer patients. Thus, the development of cancer can be prevented before the appearance of cancer is demonstrated in the PET-CT.
- The gene analysis includes DNA measurements in the circulating blood, cantest, and CTC test.
- The DNA measurements detect the cancerous DNA (mutated DNA) before PET or MRI demonstrate the presence of cancers, and this technique is highly evaluated in the several clinics in United States of America.
- The each degitalized data of DNA type unit predict the related cancer type, the satage and the origins in the body.
Flow Chart of Treatment
- Reception for consultation
- The coordinator will consult with you for your request
- The medical records and the image data may be accepted
- The treatment plan will be prepared and presented
- The informed consent and/or second opinion will be prepared
- The treatment start: One run, 5 times (Blood sampling for the chemical tests and immunological therapy)
- After the treatment: The evaluation test and consultation, and the informed consent for further treatment